"REVISED & UPDATED" Pelvic Floor and Core Program
Strengthen your pelvic floor and core to gain confidence from the inside out! Start improving your active lifestyle today.
STRENGTHEN YOUR PELVIC FLOOR AND CORE NOW
Confidence from the INSIDE out!
Your Pelvic Floor and Core Exercise Program is designed to strengthen your pelvic floor and core so you can start improving your active lifestyle today!!!
What to expect?
- Gain better control over your bladder and bowel (no more wetting yourself laughing!!!)
- Improve sexual sensation
- Relieve back pain
- Achieve a flatter stomach
- Prevent prolapse and hernias
- Heal diastasis recti/abdominal separation
- Control flatulence
- Improve self confidence
And YES this program works as a preventative and corrective measure for all ages!
- A Pelvic Floor and Core Exercise Program that will make you strong from the INSIDE
- OVER 50 PAGES of content
- Written instructions & photos for all exercises!
- Why it is important to strengthen your Pelvic Floor muscles
- What to expect when visiting your Women’s Health and Continence Physiotherapist
- What my results were and what it means for you
- How to find your Pelvic Floor
- Pelvic Floor Foundation exercises
- Levels 1, 2 & 3 programs including a separate pregnancy program
- Within each level you will receive a 3 session per week program
With only 3 quick sessions per week, your pelvic floor and core will become strong and healthy so you can live an active lifestyle now and in the future!
Access your Pelvic Floor and Core Exercise Program on your phone, tablet or laptop – anywhere!
Information to make downloading easy for you!
How do I save the eBook?
Computer - you can save it in any folder you like
iPad - save it to iBooks
iPhone - can also save it to iBooks (free app available in the app store)
Dropbox - if you create a Dropbox account you can save it there and download the Dropbox app on any of your devices
My order has expired, what do I do?
If your order has expired please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a new download link.
I haven't received a link for the eBook, what do I do?
Sometimes emails bounce back due to misspelling at the checkout. If you haven't received your download link via email after purchase please check your Junk mail first. If it isn't there please contact email@example.com and we can sort out the issue.
I am having trouble at the checkout, how can I pay?
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can sort out the issue.
With love and smiles